Dropshipping can be overwhelming for entrepreneurs looking to break into the field and even veteran store runners.
Here are the top 5 apps that will make an immediate impact on your bottom line
Here I recommend several must-have apps that everyone recognizes:
1. Topdser：This is a comprehensive app that will help you manage all aspects of your dropshipping operation. Save time and effort by letting Topdser streamline your ordering and automatically sending tracking emails. Topdser is the fastest app for placing bulk orders (up to 300) thanks to being one of the few apps with access to Aliexpress API. You can also source products through the in-app marketplace and plan your next money maker by checking the trending products tab.
2. Abandonment Protector Plus-Email Recall: This is a simple yet essential app that will automatically send an email to customers that have abandoned products in their cart. Everyday thousands of customers fill out all their information and then abandon their cart right before purchase. Using this app you can immediately reach out to those customers and give yourself a chance at another sale without lifting a finger..
3. BEST Currency Converter-World Currency Conversion: E-Commerce is a global battleground and you need the right weapons to compete. This app will automatically use the customer’s IP address to convert your prices to the customers local currency. This will heavily increase your chances with international buyers.
Note: Shopify payment is settled in USD after the relevant exchange rate is applied and should be stated clearly for your customers.
4. Discounted Pricing by Booster Apps-quantity discount: Sales make sales happen. This app will incentivize customers to add more items to get discounts for ordering in bulk. This translates to more sales for your store and increases your Average Order Value.
5. Growave: Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users, and increase conversions with ease. You get all tools for reaching, engaging, and converting your customers like Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Reviews, Referral, Social Sharing, and Social login for a great price.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what app is killing it for you in the comments below!