Did this answer your question?
How to Import Products
Once you decide what products you want to sell, you can add them to your Shopify store by following the steps below:
Importing Products from Topdser
1. Go to the "Discover Products" page.
2. From here you can use the search tool, browse product categories or collections to locate your desired products.
3. To add a product, click the "Add to Import List" button.
4. Go to the "Import List" page to see view all of the products you had selected.
5. Customize your products and then click "Import to store", these products will now appear within your Shopify store.
Importing Products from AliExpress.com
To be able to import products from the AliExpress.com website, you will need to install the Topdser Chrome Extension.
2. Type in any keyword in the search tool or use the category filter on the left side to see product listings.
3. Move a mouse on the product to see the Topdser icon next to it. The Topdser icon also appears when you are on the specific product page. Take note, that the Topdser icon doesn't appear on the supplier's store page, therefore, you will not be able to import products from it.
4. Click on it to add the product to the Import list.
5. Go to the Import List in Topdser.
6. Customize products and click on the "Import to store" button to make the product appear in your Shopify store.