How to Import Products from Topdser to Shopify One-click?
1. Login to the Topdser management page. Click the “Import list” on the dashboard.
2. Once you decided which products you want to sell, select the checkbox for each product.
3. If the product is with multi variants, just click “variants”. It will allow you to select the SKU, shipping country, shipping method, and price what you need. Once it is all done, just click” import selected to Shopify store”.
4. When it shows “submit successfully”, the “importing” sign will go-round on the right. Wait for minutes, the products would go missing from your import list.
5. Finally, you will see it is shown in the “You live products “list. It is also published in your Shopify store. That is to say, these products are imported to your Shopify store successfully!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!